Friday 23 April 2010

Book Blogger Hop: 23rd April - 29th April



For the past couple of weeks I have been watching this hop from afar. This is my first Friday without a pending deadline so I thought I would give it a go.

Book Blogger Hop is host by Jen at Crazy for Books and is a weekly opportunity to get to know fellow book bloggers. Follow the link below to add your blog to the list. Make sure you put the following information in the link:
*Name of your blog
*How long you've been blogging
*A brief description of the genres you enjoy reading
Clicky here for more detailed rules.

Happy hopping!
And if you've stopped here as part of the hop, please say hello :)

8 comments:

Mel u said...

Hi-I found your blog via the book blog hop and am happy to be a follower now

Unknown said...

Hi there, found your blog via the blog hop. Nice to meet you : ) I have been blogging for a few months now and i love reading all genres.

Check out my blog at www.bookventuresbokclub.blogspot.com and read my latest review on Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa. I really enjoyed it and i know you will to.

hopechaser said...

Passing by on the book blog hop. I empathize with undergrad burnout; experienced that in my final year many moons ago (well, not that many moons ago but enough). Now a follower.

http://letitread.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Hello, hopped by from the book blog hop! :)

Emily said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I appreciated your comment on my post about reviews.

Becki said...

Smacking myself in the head now. I think that you just translated the rules for me so that I can understand them. Oh my gosh I feel like a dolt now! lol

Well anyway, happy Friday!

Kelly said...

Love your blog, I just started mine.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I am so happy to have found your blog through the blog hop.